Recovery from illness is a challenge for many people at the moment, in particular chronic fatigue and anxiety. Homeopathy can support your immune system, improve your mental wellbeing and help you on the road to recovery.
Homeopathy can be very effective if you are suffering from physical symptoms after illness such as:
- Extreme fatigue, lack of energy and weaker physical fitness
- Aches and pains or stiffness in the muscles affecting mobility
- Persistent cough, breathlessness and excess mucus
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Lack of sense of smell or taste or difficulty swallowing
- Digestion problems, heartburn, vomiting and bowel disturbances
On a mental and emotional level you may experience sleep problems, nightmares, forgetfulness, confusion, mood changes, depression, fear of getting sick or going out or anxiety and stress.
Homeopathy, by using an holistic approach to healing, cares for the whole person on a mental, emotional and physical level.
It’s individualised. No two people are alike, therefore no two people with the same illness react the same. Homeopathy recognises this and a medicine is tailor made for each individual person according to their personal symptoms.
It’s natural. Homeopathic medicine (remedies) are gentle, non-toxic and not tested on animals. They act as catalysts by stimulating the body to heal itself. Due to the minute dose, they are safe to take during pregnancy and for babies, children and the elderly.
If you would like to try homeopathy or learn more about how it can help you, I offer a free 15-minute Introductory chat to answer any questions you may have.Sign up for our Newsletter